Power point causes burns

A thirteen year old girl is in hospital after suffering burns from a power point shock this morning. 

The girl from Warwick was pulling out a plug when she was electrocuted by a 230-volt charge. 

The girl is conscious and in a stable condition and being treated for burns to both hands. 

Posted via email from 4ZZZ News

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Zedlines

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s